How it works
Who can join
K-State 360 is available to all enrolled undergraduate students on the Manhattan or Global Campus.
Why K-State 360
- Easily check-in through your smart phone (download the K-State Mobile App) or student ID swipe* and record your favorite events and activities on campus.
- Organize your involvement and find opportunities through the K-State 360 Dashboard by receiving updates on events that interest you! Receive notifications or mark interested events with our "Favorite" option.
- Earn discounts at K-State partners (Cornerstone Coffee & Bakery, JP's Sports Grill, Quick Cats and more), receive recognition, and access to giveaways!
- Compete against your friends and see what are the most attended events on campus.
- K-State 360 is designed to give you competitive edge for future success. Upon completion of the program you will receive a co-curricular transcript to share with future employers, graduate or professional schools and K-State 360 alumni benefits.
*exclusive events or activities only
Attend Events. Get Points. Be Involved.
Go deeper with high-impact learning to learn application of real world skills by choosing from the following K-State opportunities:
Education Abroad | Mentorship | Service Learning | Internships | Undergraduate Research | Community-Based Learning | Employment
Complete K-State 360 Certification.
Teamwork is individual strengths put into team tasks, their manner of interacting with other strengths on the team, and the quantity and quality of contributions they make to team discussions.
Diversity is active and varied student engagement experiences that creates awareness and understanding of skills necessary to live/work in a global society.
Leadership is mobilizing others into action to make progress on difficult challenges that impact the communities where we live and work.
Problem solving is the process defining an [open-ended] question or desired goal and the design, evaluation and implementation of a strategy to achieve that goal or answer.
Communication is purposeful, designed to increase knowledge, and foster understanding or promote change in the listeners' attitudes, values, beliefs, or behaviors.
Career development is the process of developing self-awareness, occupational knowledge, decision-making abilities and job-search skills for transitioning from college to career.